• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know boredom breakers don't work....

scotlass

Mama Doe
.... when you decide to treat your buns and you spend a fiver on this -

015.jpg

only for it to go to this -

016.jpg

in less than 10 minutes :shock:

But boy did they enjoy it :D

Spenser's lasted a bit longer, but to be honest I've seen him enjoy much cheaper things ... and weave-a-ball makes an AWFUL mess. :shock:

Spenser's lasted a bit longer, but to be honest I've seen him enjoy much cheaper things ... and weave-a-ball makes an AWFUL mess. :shock:

Tell me about it. Roxy and Gingersnap are currently chucking kitchen roll inners to each other and dragging the remains of the ball thing onto the carpet so they can really trample it in :roll: :lol:

At least they enjoyed it!

I wish I'd know how much mess the weave a ball thingies made before I gave one to my buns, they destroyed it within a day and dragged the remains all through the house....lovely!

Mine usually destroy a willow ball/willow ring in a single night. :lol: I'd like to give them one every night but I can't afford to. :(

I rarely buy mine willow anymore because when you think of the price per minute of entertainment it's seriously expensive! With my three a willow ball rarely lasts 5 minutes before it's in pieces, and then they hardly bother with it.:roll:

Back