• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 30th Rabbit Birthday cake

kat031181

Alpha Buck
100_1887-1.jpg

My lovely mum and dad took us out for my birthday tonight and to say i was suprised when this came to the table is an understatment and a little embarrased hehe! but i love love love it xxxx i also got a beautiful amber pendent for my beautiful missing best friend, my rottie i lost her in march i do love how those who love u just understand what u want sometimes xhopefullyy next yrs cake will have Smudgy and a lady friend on xxxxx fingers crossed xxxx

It's lovely! :D

My parents got me a photo cake with Spenser on it for my 40th, and my Dad was desperate to eat Spenser's nose!

was very sweet .... smudgy even got a little present for helping to cheer me up after my horrible start to the yr ...... its so good getting older and your parents getting to be such good friends xxx

Back