• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Facebookers - Candle Ceremony for Rabbits - click link

I'm not on facebook :( But will still light a candle for the bunnies. Is there a specific time on those dates or can it be whenever you want? xx

Oh Jane Im so sorry I never saw the thread I used to just see the monthly ones and click on them. How would you feel about starting them back up? Things have changed on here since he last one and there are a lot of new people

I would prefer for someone else to volunteer

Sorry :oops:

Bumping this up for those who missed it.

Candle ceremony on the 3rd of November. Facebook page in first post refers.

I'll be lighting a candle and thinking about all the bunnies that are not as loved and cared for as mine.
I hope all the poor forgotten bunnies lives get changed somehow.

Ive got my candle on the lounge table ready.....its not at any specific time???

No it's not a specific time Yvette as it's an international thing I guess. I'm aiming for a bit of quiet time when I can sit and think about the moment. So probably during tomorrow's bonding :)

I think I'm 'attending', was on my phone at the time so bit difficult to see which things have actually worked. I will be lighting a candle too.

Back