• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred's new bed..

MyweeFred

Warren Scout
Just put in his new memory foam bed (privileged!!)
But he's needing to get used to sleeping in it now.. :lol:
How do you get a bun to get used to sleeping in a bed?!

DSCF1095.jpg

Last edited:
:wave:I have a bed like that in an outside play house on my patio - my two - Blossom and Patch think it's a toilet unfortunately :roll::roll: they sit in it looking suspicious like I don't know what they're doing!! :lol::lol: Shame as it's sooooo cosy I'd like to get in it with them :lol:

No idea, I used to line Barney's cage with blankets but he would dig them up and sleep on the floor :roll:
I've tried lining carriers with blankets or hay, both get weed on.
Tunnels get destroyed, and Annabelle took to weeing in them.
Then I bought them a cut cube bed/toy and they weed in that too!

In the end I gave up :lol: they have hiding places of course but they just have the foam tiles to sleep on now.

(Oh and just in case you didnt know, shavings aren't reccommended as they are thought to cause damage to small animals' livers and lungs, its a controversial issue. Plus they STINK indoors when weed on, dont know how you stand them! :lol: )

Louie had a lovely hooded bed, never went in it. I then gave him a flat cushion, he just digs it and sleeps on the tiled floor under the table :roll:

No idea, I used to line Barney's cage with blankets but he would dig them up and sleep on the floor :roll:
I've tried lining carriers with blankets or hay, both get weed on.
Tunnels get destroyed, and Annabelle took to weeing in them.
Then I bought them a cut cube bed/toy and they weed in that too!

In the end I gave up :lol: they have hiding places of course but they just have the foam tiles to sleep on now.

(Oh and just in case you didnt know, shavings aren't reccommended as they are thought to cause damage to small animals' livers and lungs, its a controversial issue. Plus they STINK indoors when weed on, dont know how you stand them! :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fred's littertrained (as you can probz see ) and we clean him out everyday.. although it can get bad when the heatings on .. :roll:
I never knew that about the shavings though. Oh dear we may have to find an alternative.

matthew and tabby have had a few of those luxury toilets. they really like them, but i throw them away because cleaning them would be abominable. :oops::(

Back