• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Come a virtual hack with me & Red

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
First we set odd out the yard & down the road
SAM_4165.jpg

(video)

you can see the windmills in the distance
SAM_4168.jpg

then past the local fly tipping site :(
SAM_4169.jpg

SAM_4170.jpg

SAM_4171.jpg

Then Red has to sniff EVERY piece of poo the whole way so (video)

we toddle down the road some more (video)

round the corner and past some sheep
SAM_4174.jpg

SAM_4175.jpg

SAM_4176.jpg

SAM_4177.jpg

how close Red is to his enemy the sheep without knowing it (video)

coming up to his other enemy ... some PUDDLES !!
SAM_4180.jpg

down past the livery yard
SAM_4182.jpg

(video)

then we went over the bridge but the camera gets put away for that as Red gets a bit tense there

then you go through a housing estate (didn't take pics as people house etc)

then turn into the road to get onto the path :)
SAM_4186.jpg

past a scary scary yellow pipe
SAM_4188.jpg

more to come ..

onto the path
SAM_4189.jpg

(video)

then into the wooded path with we sometimes canter along but it was all full of puddle so no canters today :redcarded:
SAM_4192.jpg

SAM_4193.jpg

doing his puddle dance (video)

then out to the stony path but we walk on the verge
SAM_4196.jpg

SAM_4197.jpg

we come to .... a PUDDLE ..
SAM_4198.jpg

actually its a tiny stream .. but again camera goes away as he sometimes leaps over it :help:

along the path we go :)
SAM_4200.jpg

the view
SAM_4201.jpg

SAM_4204.jpg

SAM_4207.jpg

still plodding along

SAM_4215.jpg

we went this way last time .. but as you can see its to wet for Reds liking ..
SAM_4213.jpg

so we went along this path
SAM_4216.jpg

SAM_4217.jpg

more to come ..

just around the corner in the distance is where Red spooked .. done a 180 and tanked off back down thw grassy path :redcarded:
SAM_4219.jpg

but then we got past it and his .. the flood :(
SAM_4221.jpg

so we turned back and headed home :)

I saw this path on the way back & if red wasn't so funny about water I would have went up it .. btu as you can see there is a big puddle to get into it :redcarded:
SAM_4223.jpg

some vids from out pootle home

then he done some bows when we got home :)

I love hacking up here
SAM_4225.jpg

Wow great pics and well doe with the pipe anything could have been in there :lol:

I'm not sure you appreciate just how scary and cold puddles can be though :?

Last edited:
He could be right then you would feel bad. Chester knows there are so we avoid puddles too :D

lol yeah I would feel terrible if there are :(, he takes such tantrums if I ask him to go near them :lol:, its a case of .. "NO! I am not going ANYWHERE near them Mrs .. you can if you like though *bunny hop, buck, tank off*" :lol:

lol yeah I would feel terrible if there are :(, he takes such tantrums if I ask him to go near them :lol:, its a case of .. "NO! I am not going ANYWHERE near them Mrs .. you can if you like though *bunny hop, buck, tank off*" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: glad its not just us although we tank off backwards which is impressive

:lol::lol::lol: glad its not just us although we tank off backwards which is impressive

oh dear :lol:, Red done his first proper nap today too :oops:, a proper 180 on his heels then tank off, totally took me by surprise, as usually he just stops and stares if he is scared of something, but I still have my sticky bum and stayed on thankfully :lol: though I don't blame him it was a big pile of really shiny metal grids and the sun was reflecting off of them too :shock:, very scary indeed

oh dear :lol:, Red done his first proper nap today too :oops:, a proper 180 on his heels then tank off, totally took me by surprise, as usually he just stops and stares if he is scared of something, but I still have my sticky bum and stayed on thankfully :lol: though I don't blame him it was a big pile of really shiny metal grids and the sun was reflecting off of them too :shock:, very scary indeed

Its amazing the things they are scared of isnt it. Yeah Im not so keen on the backwardsness but he is only a baby and still learning

Its amazing the things they are scared of isnt it. Yeah Im not so keen on the backwardsness but he is only a baby and still learning

yeah, I mean some of the things he freaks at .. like the bridge we go over .. now its not as if it is wooden or metal .. it is just the same road .. same width .. but with the barriers (concrete) at the side instead of wooden fence/hedge .. but he goes past all the fly tipping without batting an eyelid .. very odd lol, Red is only a baby too so gets a bit of lee way with the spooking .. though I do make sure he walks past it after having a good look, but as long as I give him a pat and say good boy he will go past eventually albeit slowly and cautiously lol

Back