• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wonderful news for our grieving Bobbi

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As you know little Bobbi lost her partner Dylan on Monday night. She was completely heart broken and didn't take it at all well:( It was also awful for us to watch her grief stricken and not being able to help her :cry: But today she is a happy girl again. Our wonderful group of Dave and co accepted her immediately and all she wanted was a bit of bunny love :) Dave was so happy to meet her he did some massive binkies and landed on her head at one point! She was amazed and amused at his ears, constantly sniffing them and wedging her head inbetween them :lol: I am so proud of them all and can't wait to have them all living in the lounge free range. With Dave we throw the bonding rule book out of the window, we know him and how he likes things done so it will be a few days before they live together full time but we can't foresee any problems :D:D

It is so nice to think that even though all the original bunnies have now left us the special boys ( and girls) live on, accepting new bunnies into their group what ever their disability :love::love:

These pictures are not the best as they are "action shots" but you get the idea :)

PA290877.jpg

PA290878.jpg

PA290881.jpg

PA290885.jpg

PA290882.jpg

PA290879.jpg

PA290880.jpg

PA290883.jpg

PA290884.jpg

It's so heartwarming looking at those picture. What a wonderful thing you do, bringing about so much happiness :love:

Awwww, that's lovely news Liz. I'm so glad the boys like their new friend. :love:

And Valerie, she was a good girl accepting another female straight away :D So i will now have 2 girls and 2 boys chilling out in the lounge. I need to build a bigger night time pen!

Rainbow Rabbits is such a special place - almost heavenly - this is wonderful news (but not surprising) as all your buns lead a special life filled with love and happiness there. Sending love to all xx

And Valerie, she was a good girl accepting another female straight away :D So i will now have 2 girls and 2 boys chilling out in the lounge. I need to build a bigger night time pen!

Ooopsie, I forgot about Valerie. (Sorry Valerie!! :oops:)

Back