• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever had a bunny....

Stator

Warren Veteran
sat on your head?

I was wearing my hat as it's quite cold and she jumped on my lap, shoulder and then head. I'm surprised she could balance up there but she did. I felt rather silly though, hope no neighbours saw :)

One of my Rainbow Bridge Frenchies Dougie used to love jumping on my head when I used to visit him in his shed. Funny as a baby not so funny when he was a full grown lump weighing 6kg or so. Lol

:lol: i wish someone had taken a photo!!

eric's sat on my head when i've been lying on the floor.

One of my Rainbow Bridge Frenchies Dougie used to love jumping on my head when I used to visit him in his shed. Funny as a baby not so funny when he was a full grown lump weighing 6kg or so. Lol

6kg :shock:

I guess I'm lucky she is only 2kg :lol:

Marbles does that. He either likes to sit on my shoulder or take it one step further and sit on my head! It made my vet trip last Friday really embarrassing as he slipped out of my grip, ended up on my head and got his feet tangled in my hair!! :lol::oops:

haha no! Mine have soemtimes put their front feet up on my head, but they've never taken the leap! I wouldn't have thought they could balance up there either. Great image.

Back