• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Intelligence Agency...!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Yep Indoor bunnies have been hiding a big secret!, they are in fact SPY'S for the B.I.A.!!

each with theire own "codename"!

Special Agent "Fishchips"
fotos022.jpg

Agent in training "Cotton Tail"
fotos025.jpg

Double Agent "PlopHead"
fotos032.jpg

Special Agent "Z-man"
fotos034.jpg

Plophead..... :lol::lol::lol:

I think Fishchips is trying to send a coded message with those ears. ;) If only I could decipher bunny semaphore. :lol::lol:

hehehe:lol: If all indoor bunnies are members if the B.I.A, my Domino must be Agent Houdini (AKA The master of all escape plans):lol:

** really cute bunnies btw!:love:

Chloe, he is deffinately welcome to be an agent of the BIA, all applications go through Special Agent Z-man,

Their current project is called
"Project kill a bin"

of course i can rely on my double agent plophead to tell me all about the secret operations! ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad her spay went well. Has she started her winter coat yet? Rex winter coats are just so squishy

funny enough i was looking at her coat shes certainly doing something with her fur not sure what thoug:lol:
do they malt from the bottom up or top to the bottom shes all patchy and funny lol

Back