• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a Nice Lady! pics

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Denise AKA Toffee4ever does not post on here often, but she is a secret rescue helper:D
She offers to do bunny/piggie runs to help animals get to the rescue or to their new homes

Today she met me on the M1 services and took Cherry Honeybunny to her new home. She also took Fiji and Madeira Honeypigs to their new home..and she adoptede little Chow Mein Honeyhammy :D
not only that but she kindly donated some veggies, pellets and fenugreek crunchies for the animals along with a Tesco card to buy more supplies. She deserves a big thank you as she does all this without shouting about it :D
Here is Apache enjoying a crunchie and looking at the lovely veggies

apachegift.jpg

he prefers them hand fed!:love: ( and he is looking for a home!)

apachegifta.jpg

on top of that she gve me a beautiful bunch of flowers as she knew I'd had a bit of a tough time lately..Denise you are lovely thank you so much xxx

deniseflow.jpg

Last edited:
That is so kind of Toffeeforever :D What a great assortment of goodies.

And a photo of beautiful Apache...:love:

That's lovely!

Apache is very handsome. :love: He has fairly grown since he posed for one of your Christams cards.

Back