• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
My friend who has a spayed mini lop has today just suddenly lost all litter training. She is weeing everywhere and G is worried that there might be something wrong with her. She doesn't want to stress Bella out with the emergency vet if she doens't need to.

Can anyone shed any light onto why this might suddenly happen? She is normallly a very clean bunny.

Do you mean that she is actually incontinent or is she choosing to wee everywhere ?

Any other symptoms such as drinking more than normal or recent unexplained weightloss.

How old is the Doe ?

Do you mean that she is actually incontinent or is she choosing to wee everywhere ?

Any other symptoms such as drinking more than normal or recent unexplained weightloss.

How old is the Doe ?

She has only done it twice this morning but G would be more inclinded to say incontinent. She hasn't lost any weight but has been drinking alot. Bella is 2 years old.

She has only done it twice this morning but G would be more inclinded to say incontinent. She hasn't lost any weight but has been drinking alot. Bella is 2 years old.

It sounds as though a Vet check is needed then. Excessive drinking is often a symptom of a health problem. But to obtain the full picture an examination is needed.

Possibilities are UTI, a renal problem, EC, Dental problems, amongst other things.

But as I have said, a Vet check is the only way to obtain a diagnosis.

It sounds as though a Vet check is needed then. Excessive drinking is often a symptom of a health problem. But to obtain the full picture an examination is needed.

Possibilities are UTI, a renal problem, EC, Dental problems, amongst other things.

But as I have said, a Vet check is the only way to obtain a diagnosis.

Thanks Jane. I will tell her that she needs to take Bella to the vets.

Back