• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

those with shed and run setups

I have a wooden hatch for mine and a lot of people have cat flaps. Will your run be right next to your shed? or away from it?

For the runaround tunnel all you need is a door :)

http://runaround.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=detail&pid=70&cat_id=

That's the perfect kit to allow you to attach a tube to a shed and a run. I put my double door on my shed, attached the tube and then the single door on the run. Then I can shut the buns in the shed at night (it comes with a circular bit of plastic that you can put in there to block it off). To actually cut the hole it comes with a size guide showing the exact measurements you need to cut. You can just trace it onto the wood and then cut it out with a jigsaw or anything that you can manage! It's quite easy and even if you overshoot or if it's a bit wonky or rough it doesn't matter :) Make sure you specify that you need wood screws when you order, as the standard ones weren't long enough for our shed. For attaching to the run it's nice and simple - just cut the shape and screw it on.

The doors screw together with a flat head screwdriver so you need a person to help you do that coz your arms aren't really long enough :oops:. But apart frmo that it's really straight forward! To put the tube in you just slot it in and then twist the top two screws to hold it in place :)

Back