• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles yesterday

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I've not posted any pics in a little while. The bunnies weren't up for much of a photoshoot yesterday though, so these are the only two worth posting. :lol::lol:

I'm gutted, because this one's a bit blurry. :(
DSCF5877.jpg

Bubbles is having quite a moult atm so she looks like a right scruff-bag. :roll:
DSCF5890.jpg

Two of my favey RU bunnies! I don't know what it is but they seem to have unique face shapes, just so much more...smooshy than other bunnies! :love:

And poor Bubbles looks like she's got a bald patch on her side - stoopid moult. How's a girl meant to look good for her fans?!:roll:

Aww alfie and bubbles

:love::love: in love with them the most adorable faces and I just want to pick them up and cuddle them bless bubbles with her moult

Now she looks like a Bunny on a mission !! :lol:

Yes, I think she was definitely plotting something in that photo! :lol:

Lib, yes, she's got a bald looking patch. It's just very short fur and looks more noticeable because the tips coming through are dark, but she's a complete mess all over really (her words :lol:) and she's not amused that this photo is now in the public domain. :oops::roll:

Susan, point taken. ;):lol::lol:

Thank you all for the lovely comments. :love:

It's always a (rare) treat to see A & B but I have essay to mark this weekend and haven't done any yet today. :oops::roll::lol:

I was mini-lop visiting yesterday ... it's all just a bit too much ...

.... swoons! :love:

Back