• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The World of Show Rabbits- BBC Radio4 at 1030am TODAY

It was an awful load of drivel

The 'advice' for anyone interested in Rabbits was to 'breed as many as you can to try to obtain the perfect specimen'. For the English Rabbit this means 'creating' an exact replica of a painting done over 100 years ago. How many thousands of Rabbits will be culled during this pathetic pursuit :evil:

The closing minutes of the programme were dedicated to the making of an English Rabbit Pie.............................

The 'advice' for anyone interested in Rabbits was to 'breed as many as you can to try to obtain the perfect specimen'. For the English Rabbit this means 'creating' an exact replica of a painting done over 100 years ago. How many thousands of Rabbits will be culled during this pathetic pursuit :evil:

The closing minutes of the programme were dedicated to the making of an English Rabbit Pie.............................

Glad I missed it then.

Obviously it has done wonders for helping the increasing numbers of unwanted rabbits!!!

:censored::censored::censored::evil::evil::evil:

:shock::shock::shock:

I'm glad I missed it!

Back