• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Fuchsia and Trifle

Deevee

Young Bun
My 2 new rescue bunnies Fuchsia and Trifle. I have had them a month now and they are learning to trust me more and more each day. They both had a bad start in life, but i watch them binky every day now. Love them to bits x
IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww :love: they may have had a bad start, but looks like they're going to be well happy now. Love your accommodation

Thank you for your nice comments. I am used to having house rabbits so when I knew i would be getting rabbits to live outdoors i had to spoil them with the accommodation so they are just as lucky as my house rabbits. Fuchsia is the lion head and she is the female, but I keep calling her a 'he' because of all that facial hair xx

Really beautiful bunnies! And I bet it is a fantastic feeling as they learn to trust you. They look rather happy indeed! :love:

Back