• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrops news

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop would like to tell you all that (other than when in boarding which is a different environment so she says doesn't count) she has been stasis and bloat free for a year!

For those who don't know it is thought she has the stomach condition megacolon.

Snowdrop does best when she is outside, on her own, and not handled often. I know this isn't the right way to care for a healthy rabbit but Snowdrop needs a life as stress free and close to a wild bunny as possible.

Just thought I would let you know how well she has been doing!

Please tell Snowdrop that Im very pleased to hear this and if this is what keeps here healthy then it is the way to treat her :D

Ahem, surely a proud bunny should want to share photos? ;) That's great news, I know what it's like being a stasis-bunny mummy. Should be a weight off your mind!

psst, snowdrop...is the mummeh lettinz yoo be a flower gurl?

I promise to take some in the morning for you!

Simon says she is too fat to be a bridesmaid but that Mr B can be an usher if he wants. No point inviting Strawbs, he is grounded from now to eternity for his recent playhouse roof adventures!

Here is a picture I took a few days ago- she had been free ranging on the garden a stopped for a rest under the bench!
769a190f.jpg

Back