• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Delivery

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
:D
084.jpg

Ahw he lovely, and having such fun:love:

But to change the subject slightly, I bet it was somthing very small that was delivered in that huge box.
I got some tiny hand warmers delivered from amazon that were small enough to be in an envelope, and all I can say is both my bunnies could sit in the box they came in:shock:

Ahw he lovely, and having such fun:love:

But to change the subject slightly, I bet it was somthing very small that was delivered in that huge box.
I got some tiny hand warmers delivered from amazon that were small enough to be in an envelope, and all I can say is both my bunnies could sit in the box they came in:shock:

to be fair to amazon on this occasion it was necessary, but I have ordered a little mp3 thingy from there before about the size of an ipod shuffle (although not an ipod :roll:) and it came in its own packaging and was put in another box of similar size to this!!! :shock:

I have never seen these on Amazon's website

:lol::lol::lol:

Back