• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny-Sitting(excuse to share bunny pics)

Anmagdan

Young Bun
We've been looking after our neighbours bunny this week, and earlier I went to sit with him for a while in the garden, partly to give him company and partly because I needed company.

The loss of Moofy has completely devastated me. I've always found that having Moofy really improved my quality of life (I have Borderline Personality Disorder/depression/over active brain(!) and having a furry little friend really helped stabilise my moods and keep me going).

I wanted to share some amusing/cute photos I took. I can't help it - I just love photographing bunnies! :love::love::love:

This is Pickle! (and the name certainly fits! He's a bit porkier than Moofy was :p)

313216_2115843807991_1002581300_32174911_135608693_n.jpg

(Disapproving of my ripped jeans?)

387240_2115844448007_1002581300_32174912_1580059779_n.jpg

Naturally posing

391632_2115844688013_1002581300_32174913_1477899515_n.jpg

Even bunnies have silly faces

I'd love to adopt a rescue bunny, but as I live with my family it is a little difficult, I don't want to look like I'm replacing Moofy, but I am suffering from the major lack of fluff in my life. (My father is v. allergic to fluff and I bet he's enjoying not sneezing all the time now)

... Fingers crossed I'll find a moment to bring it up in conversation sometime soon :] and then maybe I can have a fluff ball of my own to look after (sometimes, little brothers just don't suffice).

pickle is beautiful. i saw your lovely tribute to moofy, too, the other day.

if your family don't go for another bun, would a big, moderately hairy syrian hamster do the trick? i found mine very characterful and good for stroking and interaction. smaller hamsters haven't been so rewarding.

pickle is beautiful. i saw your lovely tribute to moofy, too, the other day.

if your family don't go for another bun, would a big, moderately hairy syrian hamster do the trick? i found mine very characterful and good for stroking and interaction. smaller hamsters haven't been so rewarding.

We've had hamsters before, I'd hate it to be sat in a cage. I know it is different because the hamsters are smaller and therefore the cage is bigger to them so more space, but it was lovely to know Moofy could just potter about, run up to us, trip us over, eat our clothes, destroy things, etc.

I will keep that in mind though, I haven't had a larger hamster breed before. :love:

:love: Handsome little bunny.

If you do decide to get another bun in the future, just look on the Rabbits Rehome part and show your family some of the cute bunnies, they will soon come round. ;)

I think he was just confused at what I was doing which is why he sat still!

And yes, this is totally my plan. Just got to find the right moment! :]

Back