• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A carrier with wheels

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I know I must have made a post about this before but I can't believe how hard it is to find a carrier with wheels or a pet stroller that's within my price range.
I'd prefer a car so I can drive to the vets but while I can't I need something to take them in that won't destroy my shoulders. These carriers are £80 or more and if you go for a pushchair thing they can go well over £100. That's halfway to car!

I might try and buy a cheap pram and convert it to carry my carrier. Any ideas?

Have you looked on zooplus? They sometimes have quite good special offers. When I was looking for one for my cats I looked under the dog crate category, as they tended to have wheels. For instance on a quick skim there's this one, there's one at £75 including the wheels, but I'm sure I paid less for mine when I got it, so it's worth skimming round on zooplus and ebay and you might find a bargain.

ETA just found this one on ebay which if you buy it now, comes in at about £45 inc delivery http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FERPLAST-...3?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item589061df83

Good luck!

Last edited:
I can just see Grim on a skateboard !! :lol:

He'll need a Baseball Cap to wear back-to-front too :lol:

:lol:

But it's Smoo who wears the hats in this relationship!

DSCF2268.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

:lol:

Back