• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is your special bunny ?

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
We all have that one special bunny who is our soul bunny :)
Mine is Harry :( harry is now at the bridge after he lost his battle against a brain tumour:'( I am crying now just thinking about how much a miss him. He was the one special bunny is my life and always will be :) I had found Harry on the streets, cold , starving and dehydrated in the snow and we clicked straight away ,he was mine and I was his :D
Who is you special bunny if you have found them yet ?

Boris is very special to me since he's the first one I've ever had, he was the one who converted me into a true bunny mummy :love: I've had him for 4 years now and he's helped me through so much by just being there for me and being so grateful for everything I've done to keep him happy and healthy. This hasnt been a good month for him, but him being poorly has definitely made me realise just how much he means to me. And not just him, Bella too. I love them both so much :love: I feel so blessed to have these amazing creatures in my life :love:

My bridge bun Tilly was my soulbun, I miss her so much, she was my best friend :cry:

Now my boys are my soul, Timmy and Max :love:

Mine would be my bridge bunny Stitch. He was my first rabbit and even though he was only with me a week before he passed, he opened my eyes alot. My little Sam reminds me of him so much.

I think everyone should say why/how they have formed a soul connection (I love those types of story :D)!

I've only had D&D I thought I had formed a deeper connection with Daisy until Dudley stopped eating nearly 2yrs ago but I realised I felt just the same about him :love: D&D will be my only bunnies they are the light and joy in my soul and have changed my life forever! I can't begin to imagine what life will be like without them but I know it will be so bad I won't be able to go through it again!

Last edited:
Well, Spenser is my boy of course, but it was my friend's rabbit, Mr McFlurry, that brought me to bunny love and he'll always have a special place in my heart. :love:

I think everyone should say why/how they have formed a soul connection (I love those types of story :D)!

I've only had D&D I thought I had formed a deeper connection with Daisy until Dudley stopped eating nearly 2yrs ago but I realised I felt just the same about him :love: D&D will be my only bunnies they are the light and joy in my soul and have changed my life forever! I can't begin to imagine what life will be like without them but I know it will be so bad I won't be able to go through it again!

good idea :D
for who is interested - here is the story of how i came across and got a bond with my soul bunny Harry who is now binkying at the bridge . I wrote the following after i had found him on this forum last year :)
It was after school one night and my neighbours cam rouns say " we think one of your rabbits might of got out he is at the side of the road over there"
I immediatly ran over and a group of young kids were sorrounding the rabbit and trying to get him into a recycle box, but i came over and just picked the rabbit up. I realised who's rabbit it was as I returned the rabbit a few months ago, after it had escaped before,. I knocked on the owners door and no one answered so I took the gorgeous rabbit home and but him in the rabbit run for the time being. I had posted a note throguh the neighbours door but no body cam to collect him that night so he slept in a dog crate overnight in the kitchen. The next day still no sign of the neighbours so after school i went oer to the house ( i know I shouldnt have but i had to) and opened the gate to find a scrappy metel 2ft hutch, no water and a mountainous pile of wet soggy food ! I had to have a look through the window and the owrst had come true, the house was abandoned, no fidge , cooker sofa or anything just a bare house. Thats right the owners had moved house and left the poor rabbit ! We immediatly called the RSPCA, who unfortunatley could come to us becasue of the foot of snow we had :/. He stayed with us for another week, when finally the RSPCA rang us back and told us if you want to keep him you can so now I am the owner of a stunning, Harlequin French lop cross, who is on a proper diet to help him put abit of wiehgt on, and is now clean from matts after a 1 hour grooming session with me :L

Topsy, my little girl who went to the bridge almost a year ago. She came to me from rescue. She was feisty and had attitude (and sharp teeth) and I couldn't see myself keeping her in the beginning. She also had sticky bum, which I had to learn to keep clean - a steep learning curve for me.

I am so glad I never sent her back to the rescue. If I hadn't kept her, I don't think I'd have buns now. She taught me so much and through some very difficult personal circumstances, was my best friend. I miss her so much. She's the black bun in my signature and the reason every time I see a black bunny I melt.

Definately my Kermit.

I would never have thought it possible for a bunny to be so loving. He was my baby boy.

I love Herbie & Inca, it was Kermit that brought them to me as i found this forum when Kermit was ill and i later got Herbie & Inca from here.

Kermit will always be my soul bun.

Here he is sleeping in between my legs, he loved it there cos it supported his head (cos he had head tilt in case anyone never knew)
k9.jpg

This is a difficult one really.Its a toss up between Holly & Willow.Holly was the most affectionate rabbit,always sat begging to come on your knee or if you laid on the floor she would rest her head on your tummy.Casper is very similar to her.Or Willow-she was just perfect.I guess its probably Willow-strong willed,bossy-just perfect.........

I would say Pebbles at the moment. His owner had "gone on holiday" and left her neighbour (my friend) to feed the pets. My friend felt sorry for Pebbles in his cage in kitchen, so I said I'd look after him till owner came back. After a few weeks owner hadn't come back so my friend phoned her. She said she wasn't on holiday but had moved there to be with someone she had met on internet and asked if I wanted to keep Pebbles. So I said yes, and took him to vet next day to be vaccinated and booked in for neutering - but vet found a massive abdominal lump. Only took me a minute to think about options - and he was booked in for removal of tumor. Followed by a hernia, and another op 10 days later. He is such a loving rabbit, and I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him, and he will always be special.

I have loved all the rabbits that have been through here but have to admit the one bun that was very special to me was my own Daisy who I lost earlier this year, she was 9 years old. She was cheeky and always into something she shouldn't be, but was a mummy's girl liking me to fuss her and no one else :love:

000_0033.jpg

Back