• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playtime Snowy! :-)

RabbitSammy

Warren Scout
So, after certain people helped me to enrich Snowy's life by introducing Toys, Pods, Hideouts. I did. And Snowy enjoyed it. She loved the tunnel and kept running through it and hiding in there.
I have lost my upload cable and so No pictures until i find it :(

Better find it quick then :D

Well done, keep at it. Keep being creative and doing different things :D

That's great, it's lovely to hear that Snowy is enjoying her new toys.

Some weeks I can't get enough shopping for the family if I see lots of lovely boxes at Tesco!

Mine like a "digging box" just a cardboard fruit tray, the kind you get apples in in the supermarket, put in a nice layer of hay, then add edible treats, pellets, apple tree leaves, fresh herbs for instance, mix it all up and let bunny forage for snax!

We also save kitchen roll inner tubes, pop in a few pellets or carrot slice, fold in the ends then stab a few sniff holes in the sides and give it to bunny to work out how to get the snax out - this usually involves throwing it around!

Back