• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy is okay!!!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I was worrying so much about the vets today :(

The vet was really nice and said how much better she looks :) and that she is a healthy weight now. She has some antibiotics for her sneezing but it is most likely because of her teeth, the vet said she is so impressed on how she has come on :) and coming back from the abscesses on her jaw that were the worst they have seen for ages, (they are still there but no where near as bad) she said most rabbits she sees with teeth worse than Poppy's are usually PTS because of the pain they have :( but she was pleased that we didn't give up and syringe fed her for nearly 2 months because Poppy is a fighter :D I cried on the way home lmao, just so happy she doesn't need a dental! Her last one was in April! So pleased that what we are doing is right! :D Although Poppy wasn't impressed when she had a thermometer up her bum :lol:

So proud of my little girly :love:

What fantastic news, I am so happy for you & Poppy!! It's so rewarding when your hard work pays off!!

Back