• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small cage on time of bonding?

anneri

Young Bun
If i bring another rabbit to home, can i place this rabbit in temporary cage L 37" W 22" H 18" ? And than do something bigger for two bonded rabbits? The rabbits have access to two roms in my house.

Is the C&C cage measuring L 55'' W 35'' H 28'' with second floor from shelves enough for two rabbits?

Personally that sounds a little small to me, Will they get plenty of free range time? a small cage will prevent the rabbit from fully stretching & may result in muscle wastage x

They will have free range time all time when i am at home, so about 5-6 h a day when i work. I dont want to buy bigger cage, because after bonding i will do new, bigger CC cage, so... But in another way i know then bonding can take a more time, so if it will be longer than 2-3 weeks then i will buy bigger cage, it will be must.

Back