• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Appreciation Thread

A big thank you from me and my bunnies, for all the work you do, the funds you raise and the bunnies your keep safe whilst in your care.

Definitely. I know as a forum we are quite active in fundraising, but I know the rescues are really struggling at the moment, and yet they keep on doing it just the same as they always have, just getting their heads down and getting on with it. I myself am guilty of blocking out thoughts about how many needy bunnies there must be as it just makes me so sad - the fact that you guys have the strength not just to acknowledge that but to come face to face with it every day just amazes me. A heeartfelt thank you xx

Thanks for this thread. its hard for me to be positive at the moment, and caring for the animals is hard as I cant focus on what needs doing. Threads like this really help. Many thanks.
Jan x

thanks and also to bunnyhops who i have been to, and met kay and think she does a wonderful job,
so if they are all like her keep it up and also to those who fundraise and help them out

Back