• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Magic with a few piccys :)

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well she is now at 850g :love:, she gets excited at feeding times and grabs the baby food off of me :lol:, she has also started hopping about now too :love: so the muscles have started to build up again, I'm still undecided as to wether to bond her back with the group .. though she has been staring at them through the bars .. so maybe thats a sign she wants to be back with them, I don't know, even if I do it won't be for a little longer, I want to be absolutely happy with her weight before she goes back with them if she is, and when she does I will keep track of her weight and if there is any drop she will be taken back out

some pics of her from today

_MG_2096.jpg

_MG_2111.jpg

Magic, I am very sorry I missed your thread yesterday. You are so cute and you look very well in these photos. I hope you can go back with your friends and keep your weight steady. So no one is too worried about you.

Back