• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bisc's new habit, cutest thing ever!

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
when taking his metacam from the syringe he stands up but now he's started to balance by putting his paw on my hand! :love::love::love: he has done it a few times in the past but lately he does it all the time! i never want him to let go :oops:

matt has done it once and used the settee aswell to lean on. :love:

i think i may pass out from cuteness overload! :love::love::love::lol::lol:

And aren't their front paws the most dainty things on the planet? :love: (until they dig your bare skin :roll: )

Jimby does this to me a lot and it is the cutest! Cookie has done it a couple of times but not as much as Jims :love:

aw, we should do a paw holding thread! there's so many things the buns do that i need to take pics of and film. they always seem to do things when i don't have my camera though!! :roll::lol:

the first time bisc put his paws up on me was after smudge passed away. i was crying and bisc came over and leaned on me like he was comforting me. he was about 7 weeks old then. and since then he did it a few times when i used to sit in the shed crying. :oops: he is so in touch with my feelings. :love:

Back