• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'The one too call about rabbits'

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
I am known as 'The one too call about rabbits' to my friends familiy :lol:
I go round every month or less to cut my friends rabbits nails and health check him. Then she goes and tells her aunty that i will health check and cut rabbits nails instead of going to the vet for them done at £15 a times :?
I get a bbm'd all the timewith my friend asking me questions on rabbits. Unfortunatly one of the rabbits i clipped nail for has passed away but i was the one who came round and noticed he was ill, they then seeked medical advice. They was really greatful as they said they wouldnt have checked the rabbits teeth :)
My friend called me up yesterday after he mum said to bring me along when they went to pick out a new rabbit hutch :lol:
i think its fantastic that they are nterested in the well being of their rabbits, and i dont mind coming round and helping them out :)

im the animal lady :lol: i dont mind helping out just when you get people knocking on your door "iv heard youll take in unwanted rabbits and guinea pigs.i cant cope anymore can you take it?if not ill let it go?" what do you do?i have my own 4 too look after an at the minute a mother and baby rescue.really admire rescues :thumb:

Back