• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riding Today :)

weeble

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_8920.jpg

Love him so much

She /He's gorgeous, reminds me of a Clydesdale x TB I used to ride. Looks like a lovely yard too. Wish I still had my horse too but then I ŵouldnt have my buns!

She /He's gorgeous, reminds me of a Clydesdale x TB I used to ride. Looks like a lovely yard too. Wish I still had my horse too but then I ŵouldnt have my buns!

He is a pure bred clydesdale :D His owner has him and another clydesdale. Its a lovely yard only 3 liveries plus the families horses, took us ages to find it.

I know steph - I look like a chipmunk

He is a pure bred clydesdale :D His owner has him and another clydesdale. Its a lovely yard only 3 liveries plus the families horses, took us ages to find it.

I know steph - I look like a chipmunk

Gosh, he doesn't look heavy enough to be purebred, is he young? I love bigger boned horses and he is gorgeous. He just looks so much like McGuinness it's unbelievable.

Gosh, he doesn't look heavy enough to be purebred, is he young? I love bigger boned horses and he is gorgeous. He just looks so much like McGuinness it's unbelievable.

Yes he is 5 so a bit more growing to do yet, he has changed shape a lot in the last 6 months. I dont think the breed are quite as heavy as they used to be though I have seen a few since riding Chester and they have been more like him. I love heavier horses too :D

Back