• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie- Post Dental/More pics post 16

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
So I have now joined the dental bunny club with Bonnie and she has been amazing, pulling through and fighting back despite the pain and discomfort it must have caused her (her tongue was trapped behind one of the spurs) and her are some photos post op. She has a nice big pen but prefers corners and her box just now and her husbun Nori is also looking after her too :love:

Please excuse the slight mess :oops:
NoriandBonnie27thOctober20111.jpg

Bonnie in the box (and you can see where her drool has caused her fur to fall out and inflame the skin)
NoriandBonnie27thOctober20113.jpg

Close up of my brave girl
NoriandBonnie27thOctober201112.jpg

Nori giving Bonnie some much needed bunny love
NoriandBonnie27thOctober201114.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, she is being really brave but has not eaten yet, got to hope I can tempt her with something.

Thank you ladies your vibes are very powerful today :D She has just grabbed some kale from my hand and had another big drink.

Mischief and Tinker's mum I just noticed my Nori looks a lot like your Jasper bless him.

Thank you Jane :)

Bonnie has done some teeny weeny black poos which although not ideal are a good start. I just hope she keeps up the good work.

She looks so lovely and peaceful asleep on her friend :)

I really like the look of the arrangement you've got there, with the pen / run walls acting as a barrier to walls and furniture, whilst giving them lots of space. Where did you get it?

She looks so lovely and peaceful asleep on her friend :)

I really like the look of the arrangement you've got there, with the pen / run walls acting as a barrier to walls and furniture, whilst giving them lots of space. Where did you get it?

Well its not a permanent set up as they normally live outdoors in a run but I bought the panels from Zooplus and they were quite cheap. I used them for bonding and most other temporary indoor set ups.

I got two of these as they connect so two sets can be used to make one huge panel.

And I also got this one and it can be used with and connected to the above one as well. It comes with great connecting clips too.

These panels are not very high so a really good jumper could clear them if he/she wanted and also they are not safe for using outdoors if the rabbits are unattended as any predator could get in easily.

Bonnie had wee run about outside this morning and seemed to enjoy herself. She did opt to go back inside after 10 minutes though and now she is flopped out with Nori. I'll probably let her out for another wee run later if she is up to it.

Thought you'd like some pics :)

BonnieandNori28thOctober20116.jpg

BonnieandNori28thOctober201115.jpg

BonnieandNori28thOctober201118.jpg

BonnieandNori28thOctober201140.jpg

BonnieandNori28thOctober201142.jpg

:love:

how is she doing now?

She has been eating with gusto today which I'm so pleased about. She still looks and feels really thin but she is no longer shunning food which will help. She isn't playing too much but prefers to lie down most of the time but is much improved since yesterday post op. She looked like she was ready to give up then but today her eyes are brighter and that wee sparkle has returned. She must be so relieved that the pain and discomfort is over. I'm hoping so long as she continues to go from strength to strength that she can move back into her run on Monday or Tuesday.

Back