• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Older Bunnies for Reporter

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
A journalist has asked me if I know anyone with older bunnies (8+) for an article. If you've got one, can you sent me brief details and your email address (you can PM it) to pass on?

Thanks

Miss Bunny Penny is 11

007-17.jpg

Sadly after losing Zander (11) and Harvey (10) my oldest are Bunicular & Dylan, both 8+. Happy to help though :)

I have Blair, who is either 8 1/2 or 11 1/2 depending on who I believe at the RSPCA! (When I adopted him they told me he was 6, that's what was written on his notes, but they wrote 3 on his vaccination card?)

Blair2.jpg

I also have foster buns Marshall and Sophie, who are 9 1/2.

MandS94b.jpg

Only just seen this - we have around 6 that we know to be definitely 8 years plus. Do you need anyone else's details?

Thanks, I've forwarded the latest ones, hopefully that should be enough for what he needs, if not I've said he can always get back in touch and we'll round up some more :)

The Reporter phoned me this morning. He is very pleasant :) After a long telephone conversaton about Elderly Rabbits he asked if I would be prepared to be interviewed face-to-face and also to have photos taken. Unfortunately I do not feel up to that but I said that there are likely to be many other willing participants from people here :)

We had Rodney who made it to 10 (he was featured in our local newpaper), Poppy who made it to 10 (died in August).

Currently got Maisie aged 7 and Chino aged 8

If he still needs people one of mine is 9 years old though we do live quite far away in the Orkney Islands.

Back