• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have been up and down like a yoyo. Yes Mr Bennett has been naughtly again.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Every 10 minutes it was chomp chomp chomp, chomp chomp chomp. Behind the side of the built in wardrobes again. I pick him up, bring him in this room, 10 minutes later...:lol: Who builds built in's and leaves a gap at the side and the back ?

I took out the shoes I put in the gap that he ruined. Next thing I could hear him behind the wardrobe chomping. :shock: A crunchie got him straight out. So I blocked it with OH's drill set. Mr Bennett ripped off all the cardboad. :shock: He didn't even care I was watching him.:lol: I blocked it up the shoes again. Then it was a shoe attack.

My goodness when he is determined he is really determined. :lol:

You've taught him tha if he wants a crunchie then he needs to go behind there and chew :D Was that not quite what you had in mind? :lol:

You've taught him tha if he wants a crunchie then he needs to go behind there and chew :D Was that not quite what you had in mind? :lol:

:lol: He only has to hear me walking and he rushes out for a crunchie. When I give him a pellet instead he drops it and tries crawling up my legs. I have spoilt him, he now expects a crunchie all the time.:lol:

Back