• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets

Alicia

Mama Doe
I'm going to buy hay from Hay for Pets, and I wanted to get the 9.5kg, and sorry if this is a weird question but how is it delivered? Is it in boxes or bags or something? My Mum said I can buy as much hay as I want as long as I can store it so I need to work this out.
Also, Izzy has got teeth problems, I was going to get timothy and rye hay but I've read bad things about it, should I get a different type of hay?

One large bag :wave:

The meadow hay i have this time isn't that great, its lovely smelling but more thin than stalky.

Timothy seems to be loved by most bunnies :)

My dental bun doesnt like their timothy and rye hay too much, he prefers the softer meadow hay they supply.

My order normally comes with the hay in 2 plastic bags, just make sure your not out and its raining!!

I get the soft meadow hay and I love this season's hay. its green and sweet smelling and so soft. Mine love it, but if your rabbits don't like soft hay, then they probably won't like it.

Back