• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange bunnies...

BorisnHannibal

Young Bun
When I have the boys out for a snuggle Boris loves to climb up me and sit on my chest, being a girl there is a ledge there.... Ahem, once he's up he then enjoys turning round and sticking his bum in my face.... Which is wonderful when watching a film as i can't see round him. Hannibal one the other hand would rather climb up and sit on the back of the sofa/ my shoulder like a parrot.

Additionally on nice days when they're out in the garden I'll sometimes do odd jobs in the kitchen. I keep the door wide open and there's a large window I can see them both through. However the minute I go in the kitchen they follow me, if I stay out with them they ignore me totally and run around like nut jobs, but the minute I go in they both follow me and spend time on a laminate floor ( which they hate) just.... Watching.... ( or in Boris's case trying to dig a tunnel through the recycling cardboard)

Strange rabbits

My Bun Stan is the same, he much prefers having a cuddle with me to my hubbie as i have a 'shelf' and also i am pregnant so he gets an extra shelf to sit on! He does get a bit of shock when baby kicks him up the bum for sitting on her tho!!!! and he does love to stick his bum in your face!

When we are cooking in the kitchen he will come in a just sit next to our feet, always facing the other way like he is keeping a lookout for baddies. we are forever tripping up over him!

:lol:

My Bun Stan is the same, he much prefers having a cuddle with me to my hubbie as i have a 'shelf' and also i am pregnant so he gets an extra shelf to sit on! He does get a bit of shock when baby kicks him up the bum for sitting on her tho!!!! and he does love to stick his bum in your face!

When we are cooking in the kitchen he will come in a just sit next to our feet, always facing the other way like he is keeping a lookout for baddies. we are forever tripping up over him!

:lol:

Oh yeah.... I have to be extra careful with turning round because Hannibal will usually be right where I want to put my foot. The amount of times he's been accidentally booted across the kitchen floor because I didn't notice he was there.

I'm assuming bum in face is a good thing. I'm assuming it means 'I trust you so much I can turn my back on you while I watch tv because I know you won't eat me'

I think he also follows us round the kitchen in the hope that he might get some of whatever we are chopping up for dinner (which he usually does because he is a spoilt bun!). he comes running humphing loudly if he hears the fridge open cos he knows thats where the veg is kept.

Oh yeah they know where the veggies are lol. Boris always thumps if he thinks he's missing out.

I have to say, I do love when's they're sat up high because I get to smell them... Sound weird but I love the smell of bunnies.

I think he also follows us round the kitchen in the hope that he might get some of whatever we are chopping up for dinner (which he usually does because he is a spoilt bun!). he comes running humphing loudly if he hears the fridge open cos he knows thats where the veg is kept.

My buns have just worked out that the fridge has goodies in it. They're fast overcoming their dislike of the flooring in there :lol:

Stan thinks the lino is loads of fun now hes got used to it :lol: he comes tearing in from the living room at high speed and performs skids across the kitchen, then freezes with his legs akimbo. its very funny :lol:

Back