• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sitting in the rain???

beetlekhama

Young Bun
Does anyone elses Bunny like to sit out in the rain? Stanley seems to like hunching up in the corner of his run thats not covered when it rains even though he has the choice not to.

This morning when i went out to feed him his head was all wet but his body was dry so he had obv been sat for some time with his head stuck out in the rain. he looked like a right scruff. Only thing is i worry he might catch a cold!

Silly rabbit!

Stan having a snooze with scruffy head

DSCF2929.jpg

Yeah :lol: I usually have to dry Donny off :roll: He is the worst out of him and Lola. Poppy used to find gaps in the cover on the run when she lived outside too. It's like they enjoy making more work for me :lol:

Thanks, he is a very handsome boy, and such a sweetie.

Sometimes when i watch him sitting in the rain, its like he hasnt quite worked out whats happening and he cant work out why hes getting wet! Doesnt occur to him to move...

Eddie used to. Bless him, he used to look so bedraggled and drowned!!

Didn't have the sense to go into his hutch though :roll: We found that if we let him free-range it was better, because he'd find natural shelter, rather than being inside-inside...

:thumb:

My bunny is indoor and seems to love the warmth!

My bridge bunny, Peanut a gorgeous dutch with the most friendly temperment EVER used to love the rain, used to sprawl out in it! Crazy buns!

Stanley is BEAUTIFUL! xxx

My 2 love to get out in the garden during gale force winds & heavy rain.....:roll:, they binky about like mad!

If its sunny & dry...they look so depressed in the garden and end up snoozing back in the hutch!

Back