• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Pod/Hideaway do you use for your rabbits??

Emily16

Warren Scout
Ok so archie has the very large pigloo thiing in bright green but the opening isnt very big and i dont think he's keen to go in there, yesterday when i lifted the covers from the cage i found him with his back end in it and his front out so he clearly cant fir very well even tho hes not the biggest rabbit he clearly doesnt want to squash himself in, i thought about getting some big like bendible logs so its big enough for him, but what do you use??

Thanks

I use the big bendable logs for Roo and Oscar, but they hardly ever use them, apart from to chew. I have used just a big cardboard box before, big enough to for them both to fit in and easily replaced. Although they didn't use that much either. I don't really think my buns like hiding much :lol:

I used to have one of those, but I turned it upside down and used it as a hay bed for them - they loved it!
DSCN0912.jpg

I have a couple of the 3' rabbit hutches in the bunnies' enclosures and have taken the large doors off, so they can sit in them, on them, or go under them! They also have some plastic stools that they like to sit under (£1 from poundland)

Daisy-Boo has her litter tray under hers
IMG-20110709-00184.jpg

They prefer to sit on top of the hutch than in it!
317643_2379890220315_1342464818_32830206_4685520_n.jpg

Some of the tunnels and hideouts
IMG00174-20110129-1456.jpg

I have a pop up tent, but they prefer to throw it around rather than lie in it. :lol:

I have the bendable logs, but they prefer to climb on it. :)

I have a step stool, wich they use to climb up on other things. :)

I have a tunnel, which they use to hide from mummy when it's bedtime. :lol:

The thing they *really* love, is a cardboard box filled with hay. :lol:

Thanks guys, i'll probably get some cardboard boxes to see how they go, and if he doesnt like them i will try the stool, he isnt keen on going in tunnels and if he does he likes to get out as fast as he can again haha, if all else fails i might try the logs and if he still doesnt go in anything i will just make him a cosy area haha

Mine have stools, plastic carriers & small rabbit hutches that they sit in or on top of. Max has a small wooden wine box to sit on & both sets of bunnies have wooden hideaways which I put straw in for the winter.

Back