• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need a boy bunny please

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
Our little lady has been widowed after only a couple of weeks of being bonded, she was sooo in love. I cant bear her being on her own.

Shes a white pink eyed 2kilo girl, 5yr old and just been spayed this week, so shes had an awful lot to go through. Shes from my local rescue but sadly they dont have an unbonded male and I cant convince my husband that a trio is a good idea, and believe me I have tried. So I need to put the feelers out incase my local rescue dont get any in when shes recovered from spaying.

So I need a boy bunny for my girl to love and to come and live in our bunny shed and play all day on the enclosed patio. I dont want him to be any smaller than her (2kilo) as I also have 4 cats and anything too small would be seen as lunch! and I do wonder if a 'grown up' would be better than a youngster. My late bunnies have all been 4kilo+, the boy we have just lost was 4k and it didnt bother either bunny, apparently size isnt everything in the bunny world.

We are in West Yorkshire.

I spoke with Angela a few weeks ago cos we lost our female and needed a new lady friend, we looked at seeing Margarita, then my local rescue got a little girl in so we went there cos it was much nearer so less stressful for her travelling. Our boy loved our new little girl but sadly he had a broken heart from losing his longterm companion, we lost him on Sunday so now we need a boy, its sooo complicated, I will definately give BARC a call. Twinkle is at the vets this aft for a check up post spaying shes such a lot going on poor little mite. Thank you for the replies

I spoke with Angela a few weeks ago cos we lost our female and needed a new lady friend, we looked at seeing Margarita, then my local rescue got a little girl in so we went there cos it was much nearer so less stressful for her travelling. Our boy loved our new little girl but sadly he had a broken heart from losing his longterm companion, we lost him on Sunday so now we need a boy, its sooo complicated, I will definately give BARC a call. Twinkle is at the vets this aft for a check up post spaying shes such a lot going on poor little mite. Thank you for the replies

oh no ..im so sorry

Back