• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia Playing!

chul

Staff member
2011-10-26211645.jpg

2011-10-26211528.jpg

2011-10-26211631.jpg

2011-10-26211519.jpg

2011-10-26211612.jpg

2011-10-26211503.jpg

:love::love::love:

Did you manage to get a feliway btw?

Yes I did.... £27.33 :shock: But hopefully worth it! Leaving it plugged in over night then going to let the cats meet again, as they are separate at the moment. I swear it has worked with Mia already, she is acting so... normal! Which she hasn't for me since she has been here... this is the first time I have seen her play :love:

Yes I did.... £27.33 :shock: But hopefully worth it! Leaving it plugged in over night then going to let the cats meet again, as they are separate at the moment. I swear it has worked with Mia already, she is acting so... normal! Which she hasn't for me since she has been here... this is the first time I have seen her play :love:

She is :love::love: Dont know if it helps you now (well it might when you need a refill) but I use these for my DAP diffuser and theyre much cheaper:

http://www.animeddirect.co.uk/Home-Bestsellers/Feliway-Diffuser-Pack-48Ml.html

Thanks :) I knew I could get it cheaper online but wanted it for tonight :lol:

Sometimes you have to:D Its good it worked that quickly:D I dont find it helps the dogs at all except for one of mine who changes literally as soon as I plug it in...he becomes the best behaved dog ever:p I use it over halloween, bonfire night and sometimes Xmas:D

That sounds really promising! Money well spent at least then. :D:D

Back