• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pellets anyone?

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
You can have anything you like for tea.........so long as it's SS pellets!

:shock: :lol::lol:

bagsofss002.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I'd best not let Sav see this thread.... She's already tried to guilt trip me once tonight by climbing - mountain goat style - up the half sack of megazorb to sit in the top of the sack of hay munching away without a care in the world! You wouldn't believe they've got boxes of fresh hay in the house for them to sit in to their hearts content! :roll: :lol:

Have you been stealing my SS sacks? I left about that many with my dad and have only got two back :shock: :lol:

Boris and Bella say YUMMMMMMYYYYYY we want big bags like that too, but our mummeh says she has to get the smaller bags as shipping is too expensive :roll::oops: We've almost finished the one she got a few weeks ago!

Boris and Bella say YUMMMMMMYYYYYY we want big bags like that too, but our mummeh says she has to get the smaller bags as shipping is too expensive :roll::oops: We've almost finished the one she got a few weeks ago!

You need to tell mummy that she must look out for the special offers on the big bags ;) That way even with shipping they work out MUCH better value than the ickle bags ;):wave:

Spenser: Nom nom nom! Me wants. Mummy is starving me. :evil: I only get a small handful for breakfast and tea and a few more for supper.

Back