• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which bedding do you use for your indoor buns?

MyweeFred

Warren Scout
Hi :wave: I'm just wondering which type of bedding you use for your bunnys.. Fred doesn't like any little houses/igloos. Do you use paper etc???
Thanks!! :D

Last edited:
Thank you I shall try hay tonight and make it all snug for him. I do usaully keep the room warm but i thought it would be nice for him to snuggle into :)

Forgot to mention that I've got an indoor bunny*

I've tried hay, but he just digs in it and sleeps where there is none :lol: Don't know what else to try.. Fussy rabbit!! Haha :p

Mine have a cardboard box wrapped in fleecey blankets to insulate it - surprisingly warm in that box!
They also have piles of fleecy blankets to lie on if they want.

I can't use hay for mine because it gets peed on within about 10 minutes. :roll:

edit: sorry mine are outside!

Last edited:
Mine have a cardboard box wrapped in fleecey blankets to insulate it - surprisingly warm in that box!
They also have piles of fleecy blankets to lie on if they want.

I can't use hay for mine because it gets peed on within about 10 minutes. :roll:

edit: sorry mine are outside!

Oh! Fleecy blankets are a good idea. Infact, I've got pet blankets that he can have :) Great ! Thanks !

Back