• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just... sad

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I bang on and on about stuff, must annoy people but bang on about it anyway, and then people catch up with me and it turns out that what I was banging on about was right. In the meantime, you have 4-6 weeks of suffering.

I wish people heard right at the word go, or that, even better, I was proved wrong! I am always proved right though, even if by the time I'm proved right people have forgotten I said it weeks or sometimes even months before.

I'm just so tired of all this. It makes me so, so sad.

I need to win the Euromillions and have my own rescue and sanctuary. I'm ready to do that. I just need the money. :lol:

All very cryptic but it's just hurting so bad right now.

And now I'm waiting for the next thing I'm going to be proved right about. The few who know me know what that is, and even mum said it. I hope I'm wrong.

Hugs to you. I hope you are wrong.

Money worries have had me so sick with worry. I sometimes want to escape to Oz but know that is not the answer. I must take a lottery ticket. xxx

(((HUGS)))

If its any consolation I always consider whatever advise you give VERY deeply. Your intuition is like no other x

(((HUGS)))

If its any consolation I always consider whatever advise you give VERY deeply. Your intuition is like no other x

Yes, your advice always seems really well thought out.

If I win the lottery I'll be in touch, you can do all the hard work and I'll just sign the cheques!:lol:

(((hugs))) must be so frustrating for you :cry: And the last thing you want to do in that sort of situation is to say "I told you so", you just wish that they'd listened to you in the first place and perhaps as a consequence, changed some outcomes. Sadly, people's decisions to not listen to sound advice/evidence don't just impact them, they can impact on many other people and furries, and can even result in unnecessary suffering.

Hope all is ok xxx

I can only but guess at what this is about. If i am, just say 'you're right' as you know what i'm thinking.

Hugs Sky :(

I haven't talked about this situation on here at all. No one knows besides my family.

Thank you for the support guys.

If you win the lottery could you send half a milion or so to me to start a rescue we are seriously lacking in Newcastle and I keep toying with the idea of a small one but just know I'd be in over my head financially.

Oh and hugs x

sad that you're sad.
I know myself when something was done a while ago someone would regret what they did and said but saying 'I told you so' does not bring any satisfaction as the damage has already been done.
:?

Yes, your advice always seems really well thought out.

If I win the lottery I'll be in touch, you can do all the hard work and I'll just sign the cheques!:lol:

Me too! But I'll do the bunny cuddling. I've already got the site and the plan of how it will be - plenty of room for a likeminded person to run the place for the good of the rabs.

So, just need to win the money now:D

Hugs Tracy

Back