• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The garage looks like a petshop! +Bun pics

DemiS

Warren Veteran
:shock:

010120079431.jpg

010120079441.jpg

010120079451.jpg

And there's even more at my grandmas :shock:

One of Rory:
010120079471.jpg

Nami and Harley:
010120079481.jpg

Flash and Nami:
010120079531.jpg

Why have you got so much stuff? :shock:

Lovely bunnies :D

The ammount of hay is because I prefer packets to bales and I tend to go through the packets very quickly

But yeah I just tend to get more than I use :lol:

Gosh don't let my teo bunnies see that lot.....they would eat the lot giving half the chance! :lol:

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

My God - you're stocking up! :lol::lol: How much did all that cost you? (or did you rob a pet shop?? :shock:)

Most of it is from the pet food companies, I'm sponsored for the jumping and publicity and photo's etc.

The bottles were given to me at a show

The rest I bought :lol:

wow :shock: have to say its all very neat and tidy and organised though :thumb:

It's not usually, but the weather was ok, I'd found a radio in the garage and it's half term so I had nothing else to do :lol: My mum will get a shock when she sees it all :shock: There's more to come too, I think my grandma wants it all out of her garage, I'll see how quickly I'm going through the hay and how much she's got and then I'll probably donate some :D

:shock::shock: That's ace! :lol: It's all so tidy! :p You wont have to buy much bunny food for a while. Wish my garage had all that stuff. :lol: You got any bags of burgess adult to sell? :lol:

:shock::shock: That's ace! :lol: It's all so tidy! :p You wont have to buy much bunny food for a while. Wish my garage had all that stuff. :lol: You got any bags of burgess adult to sell? :lol:

I'm not sure if I've any here but I'm sure there will be some at my grandmas, I might be going to the next jumping practise if you want me to bring anything? (Pretty much anything in the picture, treats, litter trays etc.) :lol:

It is very useful having it all to hand, especially the waterbottles as I'm constantly breaking them. I don't remember the last time I bought anything except grooming brushes from a pet shop :lol:

aww its been too long since`ive seen pics of your bunnies Demi :) and loving how tidy everything is :lol: mine looks`like a bombsite atm.. XD

aww its been too long since`ive seen pics of your bunnies Demi :) and loving how tidy everything is :lol: mine looks`like a bombsite atm.. XD

Same with you! :lol: Are you coming to harrogate in January? :)

And yeah give it a few days, by next week everything will be strewn across the floor :lol: I need to somehow get the jumps out :?

ETA: A lot of you seem impressed with the organisation, can I just say I only took a picture of one corner of the garage, the rest is a tip :lol:

I'm not sure if I've any here but I'm sure there will be some at my grandmas, I might be going to the next jumping practise if you want me to bring anything? (Pretty much anything in the picture, treats, litter trays etc.) :lol:

It is very useful having it all to hand, especially the waterbottles as I'm constantly breaking them. I don't remember the last time I bought anything except grooming brushes from a pet shop :lol:

aw :lol: Oh yay will be great if you can come, was great last month. :D Just a bag of adult burgess (if you find some) and a bag of the burgess hay please. :)

Back