• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have a favourite ?

I wouldn't say so, no, but I do have a special connection with Boris as he's my first bunny :) I've had him for 4 years now and he's helped me through so many hard times. I love him so much :love: Bella is my little princess though, I can't believe I've had her for over 2 years! I love her to bits as well, she's such a special little bunny :love:

Well, we love our buns lots; but OH has special love story going on with Poppet, Cookie is definitely mummy's girl, and Ricky is both our favourite bunny-boy :)

I love them all equally and treat them as such, but have extra special bonds with both my boys. Timmy is my precious angel, hes got me through so much and isjust the sweetest natured bunny alive. I am overwhelmed with how much I love him and cant imagine him ever not being here :love:

Max is just hilarious, naughty and obnoxious, he makes me laugh all the time, hes my bunshine :lol: I swear he understands what Im saying alot of the time and he hates being seperated from me. If i leave the room hes in he'll follow me into the other room and dig at my trousers until i leave the room and go back to where he wants me :shock::love:

My bridge bun Tilly was my soul bunny :cry:

I love both bunnies, but I do have a special bond with Molly, because of her issues and the fact that I have to treat her daily, so she gets more kisses and cuddles. i try to give Milly some too, so she doesn't feel left out. :oops:

my swiss piggie lola :love: shes the most friendliest pet iv ever owned.i love them all the same but theres just something about her :love:

Yes, well, 2 out of 12 are a joint first. I love them all, but Maddy (dog) and Lucky (cat) are my favourites.

Back