• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ng session wish me luck

breeze

Mama Doe
Well iv took the plunge and decided bond all 4 rabbits together.3 does and 1 buck.been in the run all day with minor scuffles.moved them into new shed and so far so good.what do you class as a seperation scuffle?

Are you planning to watch them in the shed 24/7 for next 3-4 days??? If they look as though they are going to lock on, box or bite , then you will need to intervene, but if it is just chasing or a bit of fur pulling, then best to let them sort it out themselves. Mine are still doing a bit of fur pulling after 5 days together, and I'm still watching them 95% of the time.

iv been in the yard all day watching them,keep going out every 10 mins and all looks fine.honey is flopped out and buzz is putting his head under dottys chin.been a small amount of fur pulling infront of me but no nasty fighting.must admit,looks lovely seeing all four of them hopping in the shed rather than stuck in hutchs

Back