• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sat here crying-

because I love my bunny so much :oops: :lol: I'm just so happy right now, after a lot of stress, everything seems to be going right for now. :)

Took Mischief to the vets yesterday because he wasn't eating hay and I was sure he needed a dental, got there, properly examined and he doesn't!! :D Got some fibreplex and he loves the stuff. :) Then bought some new hay and he eats it!!! :love:

Just had him in for a few hours. He's put on weight which is amazing as he has been VERY skinny. Gave him his fibreplex and then had the task of sorting out his dirty back end (he has no incisors so it gets very matted down there) so I have spent ages washing his tail and bottom, grooming out matts and drying him off. Now he's all dry and happy and for the first time in ages I can really tell. He's been running round my room like a mad bun. :lol: He didn't binky but I think he was close to it. ;) Then I sat on the floor with him and he's been climbing all over and he just likes to be close to me. Ahhhhh I love him so much! :love: Of course I love his sister too but I'm just so happy to see Mischief happy, a healthy weight, de-matted, clean fur and no dental pain! :D The vet says he will definatley need another op in a few months but for now he is absolutley fine. :love:

Pics coming soon ;) Had a great evening with my bunny. :love:

isnt it amazing the happiness that pets can bring. I always find that if I have had a bad day or if I am feeling sad about something, sitting with the bunnies and watching them always brings a smile to my face. When Jessica had her spay and was really poorly after, I was so sick with worry and then as soon as she was noticably better, I remember crying with happiness too :):love::love::love: I couldnt be without my two now!!! :love:

I am glad that you were feeling happy and enjoying your little ones.

Amazing how a bit of a clean up makes the buns feel so much better.

After all the stresses recently it's good to hear about tears of joy.:p

Nose rubs to the buns from the residents at the Manor, Hugs for you.

Back