• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

27 out of 25 rehomed !!! Thank you to everyone who helped

barbara forster

Warren Scout
Thank you so much to everyone who came to the rescue of the 25 buns needing new homes. They are all now rehomed to kind new owners and rescues.

I took one - Heidi who has lost the sight in one eye.
Another bunny called Shelby who was in for boarding has teeth problems and has just has a face abscess removed has now come to live with me permanantly - all loved up with Heidi :):love:
Somehow I ended up minding a bunny for another rescue which is now staying with me too. So i have inceased by 3 and rehomed 27 rabbits instead of 25. :lol:

Once again a big thank you to everyone who helped to rehome all the animals including buns, guinea pigs, birds, goats, pigs, chickens, ferrets and reptiles.

:wave: All the male rabbits we helped with are now on our website www.rspca-walsall.org.uk (Jeff, Bill, Ben and Georgie), the female bunny Summer was very underweight on arrival so Kirsty is feeding her well :love:

The piggies on the other hand, are still all with us and haven't been put up for rehoming yet. All their teeth ending up falling out, the vet thinks a possible vitamin deficiency. They are growing back well. Megan the piggy who had the poorly eye had an operation as her eye socket was full of infection :( The vet didn't think she actually had an eye there, but it was such a mess inside she couldn't tell :( They are all doing very well, Vicky (x-vic-x) has done an amazing job with all the piggies :love:

Im glad we were able to help with some of them x

Thanks Becky,

Thank you so much for taking them. I wish there was something I could do to show my appreciation. Let me know if there is anything I can do from here.
I know the girl who was supposed to be looking after the animals wasnt doing it properly. I only really went of a weekend as I work full time and not knowing a lot about Guineas I didnt pick up on it.
Was the girl bunny pregnant ? Will she be rehomed with her partner ?

I am so pleased that I managed to rehome them all to responsible people .
thanks again
Barb x

Back