• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blog post - Small animals and fireworks

Ive made a new blog, and given the time of year i thought one of my first posts would be about bonfire night. Please let me know what you think, and feel free to share if you wish.

http://talkrabbits.blogspot.com/2011/10/fireworks-pets.html

Let me know if theres anything i should add. I usually have a relatively young audience (though i dont have any followers on this one yet ), so its sort of aimed at them. Your opinions would be much apreciated :)

Putting them to bed early seems an obvious point, but made me realise I haven't checked my shifts yet. If I am on a late shift I won't be home until half 7 at the earliest.

They usually have access to the run while I'm at work, but in order for me to shut them away for the fireworks any earlier than half 7, they'll have to be shut in from about 10am.

Unless I'm on an early, do you think it's better to shut them in all day, or leave them out until half 7 and risk the fireworks having started already?

we dont usually bother doing anything different as none of mine seem to bother at all about the fireworks - they sit in their runs and watch them :lol: - but I expect or new wildie Pippin will find the bangs very very upsetting - so will have to remember to make special arrangemens for him this year!

Back