• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrivals at Walsall RSPCA - photos of the girls added post 30

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
We have had alot of new arrivals at Walsall RSPCA over the last few weeks. I thought you might like to see them

Alfie
DSCN0386.jpg

Bill and Ben
BillBen7.jpg

Bobby
bunnies25102011276.jpg

Dexter
bunnies25102011396.jpg

Dudley
070.jpg

Fudge
bunnies25102011367.jpg

Georgie
Georgie3.jpg

Jeff
Jeff2.jpg

Pippa and Peppa
DSCN0373.jpg

Sammy
bunnies25102011305.jpg

Whiskey
bunnies25102011315.jpg

There are quite afew more, will try and upload photos of those tomorrow

Last edited:
They are all beautiful - but my heart literally skipped a bit a along with a big intake of air when I saw Pippa and Peppa!!! BEAUTIFUL!

All except Pippa and Peppa.

We do have 3 females going to be speyed next week, a lionhead, nethie and Lexie (I can't remember what she looks like :oops:), we also have a 7 week old nethie female.

I am sort of on the look out for a young nethie female . . . :oops::oops: I have a 'spare' young nethie male that came from a private rescue (RSPCA involvement), and although I know not everyone agrees - personally I have found nethies tricky with anything other than other nethies.

All absolutely stunning bunnies - how could anyone not want to love them???? The girlies :love: and Whiskey, he has amazing colours :love:

I am sort of on the look out for a young nethie female . . . :oops::oops: I have a 'spare' young nethie male that came from a private rescue (RSPCA involvement), and although I know not everyone agrees - personally I have found nethies tricky with anything other than other nethies.

We have a young nethie female ;) In fact we have 2 :lol: Both are at Vickys, mummy and baby :) Can't remember what they look like, but i have them down as Nethie X's (they're probably french lops) ;) xx If you ask Vic nicely she might get us some photos... mummy bunny is stunning! xx

Back