• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS Junior

nessar

Warren Veteran
Can someone who feeds this tell me the fibre content, protein content and the calcium content of this food?

I cant find it online!

Fibre - 19%
Calcium - 0.9%
Protein - 16%

Compared with Excel Junior...
Fibre - 17%
Calcium - 0.9%
Protein - 16%

Apparently supreme adults fibre content has gone up recently, not sure if the junior one has though but these are fairly old bags

Fibre - 19%
Calcium - 0.9%
Protein - 16%

Compared with Excel Junior...
Fibre - 17%
Calcium - 0.9%
Protein - 16%

Apparently supreme adults fibre content has gone up recently, not sure if the junior one has though but these are fairly old bags

According to their website its just the adult that has gone up, although maybe the rest will follow. Their protein is still the same though, 14% I think? I'm choosing between the new Adult and the Junior you see. Are the pellets the same size/shape as the SS adult?

Thanks for looking!

According to their website its just the adult that has gone up, although maybe the rest will follow. Their protein is still the same though, 14% I think? I'm choosing between the new Adult and the Junior you see. Are the pellets the same size/shape as the SS adult?

Thanks for looking!

Last time I checked the junior pellets were the same shape but quite a lot thinner :)

Back