• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vets in Surrey

Alicia

Mama Doe
Izzy will need a dental now, if not in the near future (she has small spurs on her back teeth) and I've had some great advice in the health section of this forum and I think I need to find a rabbit savvy vet to help with her teeth problems. I'm in Haslemere, Surrey.

Thank you :) I can't travel very far because I'll have to go by train or bus and I think a long journey could be stressful for Izzy

Thank you for all the help, I think I've found a good vets near me. I want to email them to ask if they clip rabbit's teeth or not, but I don't know how to word it without looking like I'm asking for vets help through an email :lol:

Thank you for all the help, I think I've found a good vets near me. I want to email them to ask if they clip rabbit's teeth or not, but I don't know how to word it without looking like I'm asking for vets help through an email :lol:

I know it's just semantics, but I'd not say 'clip teeth' because some people really do this and it's just not the correct way to deal with teeth. They should be burred or rasped to avoid splintering the tooth. Clipping normally involves a pair of snips/clippers and I'd imagine is quite distressing for the bunny.

Back