• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names please :)

BexPets

Warren Scout
Really stuck for names for these two:
Both of them are boys.
Currently nick-named Woody and Buzz.

Very closely bonded, full of energy, crazy young rabbits. Brown, cream underneath. Rex/Dutch crosses.

SAM_6926.jpg

SAM_7685.jpg

Any suggestions appreciated. :)

Whats wrong with Woody and Buzz?? I quite like those names!

Their parents (also identical brown rabbits) are called Pebbles and Bam Bam.

This has caused endless embarrassments at the vets when bringing 'Bam Bam' in for vaccinations. We also have a rabbit called Dimples, another called Dino (after the flintstone's dinosaur), and another called Fidget.

Just thinking that if we're spending the next 10-15 years with them, they needed thoughtfully chosen, suitable names as opposed to the name of the DVD they stepped on as babies.

Their parents (also identical brown rabbits) are called Pebbles and Bam Bam.

This has caused endless embarrassments at the vets when bringing 'Bam Bam' in for vaccinations. We also have a rabbit called Dimples, another called Dino (after the flintstone's dinosaur), and another called Fidget.

Just thinking that if we're spending the next 10-15 years with them, they needed thoughtfully chosen, suitable names as opposed to the name of the DVD they stepped on as babies.

LOL I have names like Alexander , Doris , Bertha , Bruce and Jeff.......the vets find them just as amusing as the ones like Flopsy , Bugsy and Cinderella ..... Dimples is a great name btw!

LOL I have names like Alexander , Doris , Bertha , Bruce and Jeff.......the vets find them just as amusing as the ones like Flopsy , Bugsy and Cinderella ..... Dimples is a great name btw!

Haha, Alexander is quite a respectable name :)

I've often considered pretending Bam Bam's name was Barthomelew or Barclay's, but oh well.

Dimples was a rescue :) He came with Emma and Tigger, re-named to Duchess and Dinah because they were royal-looking rex otters.

How about Autumn and Winter?

They are absolutely stunning, you can hear them saying, Mum, pweazze can we gets our now?? Pweeeaazzze!! We'll be good, honest

Adorable

Thanks everyone :)

Agreed that woody names would be suitable. I like Autumn and Winter, and Acorn and Oakley.

Someone suggested to me Chippy and Sparky, or Rudi and Cozmo?

Currently in Australia, so I won't see them for two weeks. x

Back