• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits digging holes then falling down them!

DemiS

Warren Veteran
I shouldn't laugh but it's pretty hilarious, the trio made a joint effort to make a long and deep hole in the lawn, only for Nami to flop out, lean back and fall down it :oops: :lol:

So yeah that's this afternoons entertainment, watching the shock on the little ******* faces as they forget where they've dug the holes

I'm so mean :oops: Don't worry the holes aren't big enough for them to hurt themselves :lol:

I shouldn't laugh but it's pretty hilarious, the trio made a joint effort to make a long and deep hole in the lawn, only for Nami to flop out, lean back and fall down it :oops: :lol:

So yeah that's this afternoons entertainment, watching the shock on the little ******* faces as they forget where they've dug the holes

I'm so mean :oops: Don't worry the holes aren't big enough for them to hurt themselves :lol:

The bad thing is you didnt have a camera to film it!!
Bet she was embarrassed...Can just imagine..." I meant to do that......"

Back